1. [x] You feel childhood listening to the Wii Sports theme
2. [x] You listen to video game soundtracks (They give me life.
3. [x] You've tried to make your own video game (I made a few in my classes in High School.)
4. [x] You have gaming merchandise and plushies. (My sister has most of it.)
5. [x] You know the cake is a lie (Who doesn't?)
6. [x] When you try to talk about video games at school or another place, people have no idea what your talking about (I usually don't outside of the internet but this usually happens the few times I do.)
7. [x] You spend more than 8 hours on a computer/gaming console a day.
8. [x] You have played Pac-Man
9. [x] You own a DS
10. [x] You own a Wii
11. [x] You own an Xbox 360 or PS3 or PS4 (I don't play them very often nowadays. I spend more time on my PS1 and to a lesser extent, my PS2.)
12. [x] You own a controller
13. [x] You own a gaming computer
14. [x] You daydream about video games (All the damn time.)
15. [x] You are still waiting for Half Life 3 (I guess. I got other games keeping me occupied though.)
16. [ ] You are still waiting for Portal 3 (There's really no need for a Portal 3 now that Chell's free from Aperture. Not to mention she could have been executed by the Combine.)
17. [x] Sometimes you pretend to be video game characters. (More like every single day. Usually when no one's around.)
18. [ ] You roleplay about video games.
19. [ ] You have a score over 30 in Flappy Bird (Never played it
18. [ ] You have a score over 2,000,000 in Temple Run (Never was that devoted to it.)
19. [x] You have completed too many games to count (Never really kept track)
20. [x] You own/have owned over 30 video games
Now take your score. Multiply it by 5. You now title this journal "I am % gamer".
90%. Yep, I love games, yes indeed.
Launching tag missiles.